Friday, May 1, 2020 at 1:00 pm to Sunday, May 3, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Hampton Inn Tropicana
4975 S. Dean Martin Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Our event will be held in the Hampton Inn Event Center, adjacent to the Hampton Inn Tropicana. We are so pleased to offer you a long list of great amenities included with your stay at this hotel:
- Newly renovated guest rooms and suites - low group rate of only $101-$111 nightly
- FREE scheduled daily round trip airport shuttle service
- FREE shuttle service to and from the Las Vegas strip
- Lounge located in the lobby, 5 pm to midnight daily
- Free coffee and tea 24 hours per day
- Free hot breakfast (for hotel guests only)
- Free upgraded wi-fi for those with our group rate
- Gym/fitness center
- Outdoor pool
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING AND NON-GAMING HOTEL. We considered many options on the strip but each property added a $45-$60 per night resort fee PLUS added fees like $30 for a room fridge, no free breakfast. The room rates on the weekend at hotels on the strip were often double what we have secured for you at this location. This hotel offers us free transportation to and from the airport and to and from the strip, saving you the cost of Uber drives and taxis. We think it will work great for our event!
Registration: Open Now (click banner at top of this page)
We encourage you to check out our show if you'll be attending our retreat. Learn more about The Scrap Gals and what's included with a Scrap Gals Subscription at www.thescrapgals.com.
To faciliate friendship and connection, we are trying a new seating plan this year! We will be seated in groups of four, with two crafters facing each other and sharing a table. Below is a diagram of how the tables will be arranged. We think there will be better connections made with this plan and less interruption from those exiting an aisle. We will have space around each table and several walkways. As always, table space is first come, first serve.
Each table on this diagram represents two classroom tables pushed together.
A deposit of $175 is required to register. An invoice for a final payment of $200 will be sent to you via PayPal. Final payment will be due by March 1, 2020.
- Breakfast provided by the hotel for all guests staying on site
- Personalized, catered meals for duration of event
- Your favorite snacks, drinks and lots of water
- Table space for you to create and craft on
- Two hour workshop by Tiffany Lowder with all supplies included
- Two hour workshop by Tracie Claiborne with all supplies included
- Double Your Fun, a sketch class by The Scrap Gals; all supplies included
- Exclusive Scrap Gals merchandise
- Giveaways throughout the weekend of scrapbook products purchased just for you
- Fun games, friends and fellowship
- A live taping of The Scrap Gals Podcast
- An exclusive Facebook group to connect to other retreat attendees
- A printed schedule to let you know what to expect all weekend
What's Not Included:
- Lodging: We have a block of rooms held with a group rate of $101 for a King Bed and $111 for two Queen Beds. As of this posting, we have no idea how many rooms we need in our block so after registration, we will give you a date and an online link to book your room directly.
- Sightseeing on Thursday - the Scrap Gals will visit the Las Vegas strip on Thursday. Detailed plans will be made in our retreat Facebook group, early next year. We will share meals together and have fun. Cost of meals and sightseeing not included in price of retreat.
Join us for a weekend of sightseeing, fun and craftiness with like minded people!
- Registration payment (including deposit) is non-refundable. We do not offer refunds for any reason, however, you may sell your spot to another individual. We usually have a wait list and will allow you to advertise your spot in our group.
- Each attendee must register individually. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not register for your friend unless you do so in a separate transaction, under their name, with all their info listed. Preferably, your friend should register independently. We need all of their information for registration so that we can communicate with them directly. Please help us out by following this rule.
- We ask that all attendees join our private retreat Facebook group. This is our primary means of communication with our attendees AND it is very helpful for attendees to interact with us and each other before the event. A link to the retreat group will be e-mailed to you within a few days of registration. If you're not in the retreat Facebook group, you miss out on a lot of valuable information shared and connections made.
- Retreat attendees are not required to stay at our event property.
Tracie and Tiffany
The Scrap Gals